Cocktail Making Class
Start you celebrations off in style with a Cocktail Making Class, where you will learn the tricks of the trade for making fabulous cocktails and get to experience the life of a mixologist, except you get to taste the profits!
Add the VIP &Bar & Club Entry upgrade and head off to the cities most vibrant bars and clubs, with your name on a guest list, entrance fee paid for and VIP q-jump pass.
The Cocktail making classes are one of our most popular activities and it’s easy to see why. Ideal for birthdays, hen and stag parties, these 90-minute interactive sessions are great fun and definitely get you in the mood to party.
Please note, minimum number requirements may apply in different locations.
Our Cocktail Making Masterclasses for Hen Parties come with a selection of delicious light nibbles great for sharing. Many of our groups prefer to upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal. Check out our great value upgrades:[spoiler title=”Popular Cocktail Making Class Upgrades” open=”0″ style=”2″] [list style=”plus”]
- Add VIP Bar & Club Entry from just £5 pp
- Add a 2 course Favourites meal in Revolution to your cocktail making class (+ £11 pp)
- Add a 3 course Favourites meal in Revolution to your cocktail making class (+ £13 pp)
- Add a 2 course Party meal in Revolution to your cocktail making class ( + £16 pp)
- Add a 3 course Party meal in Revolution to your cocktail making class ( + £21 pp)
- Great value accommodation available from £30 pp
After a quick demonstration every guest gets to go behind the bar and make one classic cocktail. Each guest then gets a second invitation to go behind the bar and choose to make a second cocktail of their choice off our cocktail menu. Before they leave every group will see how to make different types/styles of cocktails such as;[list style=”star”]
- Mojito/muddled: Bison Grass Mojito and Raspberry
- Martini: Cosmopolitan, Bond Martini, Apple Martini, Margarita
- Layered: Long Island Iced Tea
- Milky: Russian Bride (White Russian) and Mudslide
- Revolution favourite: Strawberry Woo Woo
- Old School: Old Fashioned
Guests will each receive:[list style=”check”]
- A frozen strawberry daiquiri on arrival
- Flavoured vodka shot to toast the host
- Background information on the history of cocktails, bar tools & products
- Two Revolution cocktails to make & drink
- Certificate of participation
- Masterclass keepsake & cocktail menu (for the host)
- Flavoured vodka shot
- A selection of delicious light nibbles great for sharing.
Should guests not wish to make the two cocktails themselves during the class or if time runs out then they will be given vouchers to redeem at the bar following the session i.e. every guest gets a total of two cocktails each. On top of this each group gets 4-5 demo cocktails to pass round and taste.[/spoiler] [note color=”#ffebff”]Games and tricks: Rather than just straight up cocktail making every session will include some games, fun and team activities like races, blindfold challenges, bar tricks etc. These are fantastic photo opportunities![/note]