City Guide: Birmingham Hen Night Ideas
What better place to party than the second largest city in England. Read our latest blog post about Birmingham Hen Night Ideas. Birmingham offers a diverse range of clubs, bars and restaurants as well as a wealth of daytime activities, all hosted by a just as diverse population of friendly fun loving people. If you choose to hit the legendary Broad Street in the centre – with over 40 bars and clubs on the street, or move a little further afield, Birmingham Hen Nights are never far from the action in this bustling city.
Find out more about our range of activities and offers for Birmingham Hen Nights.
A Bit of Background about Birmingham
Ground breaking museums, theatres and the famous Bullring shopping centre with 160 shops all under one roof, Birmingham’s appeal as hen weekend destination is easy to see.
Famed for it’s canal network and known as ‘Little Venice’, Birmingham actually has 9 more miles than Venice! The networks were used to transport industry produced such as coal, glass and most importantly Mr Cadbury’s chocolate were transported from here all over the country. With bars, restaurants and clubs near to the moorings at Gas Street Basin, The Mailbox and Brindley Place, these city centre bases provide everything a hen party could wish for .
Top 5 Birmingham hen night ideas[list style=”star”]
- Canal boat weekends
- 90 minute Cocktail class and VIP pass to all the coolest bars and clubs in the city
- The Dreamboys Show is the UK’s most famous and favourite Girls Night Out
- Eat, drink and be merry with our 2 course and 3 course menus at Revolution, Bella Italia or Cafe Rouge followed then party the night away with out VIP pass to all the coolest bars and clubs in the city
- Dance Class and Cocktail class – in that order for obvious reasons!
Birmingham Hen Party Nightlife
The number one spot and price location in Birmingham is Broad Street. This busy and hugely popular strip even has it’s own Walk of Stars with Ozzy Osbourne, Jasper Carrott and Noddy Holder having such an honour! Bars, clubs and restaurant adorn both sides of the street and you are sure of a great time.
And Now For Something Completely Different….Alternative Birmingham Hen Night Ideas
After something a bit different when visiting this second city? Then why not try the following:[list style=”star”]
- Canal boat weekend – Lock free cruise into the centre of Birmingham with a few cheeky pub stops enroute – perfect!
- Sheepdog handling – After some tuition you will be given a shepherd’s crook and a faithful collie who will work to your commands (or at least, that’s the plan). In pairs or individually, you will then attempt to herd a family of ducks around a course.
- Segways Rally – Segway riding is easy to learn; lean forward to go forwards, lean back to brake or go backwards, and move the control shaft to the left or right to steer, it’s as simple as that!
Hen Night Accommodation guide
With plenty of city centre hotels that are hen friendly. Just book early if your date falls on a Birmingham city V Aston Villa local derby match!
We have hotels that are a couple of minutes walk from New Street station to hotels that are situated on the party central that is Broad Street or in the famous Mailbox building.
From budget hotels to Grade II listed buildings, we can Birmingham offers you city centre hotels with very competitive rates.